Letter and Essay Writing

  1. Letter to a brother informing him about your future plans of action.

         13, Meera Lane
          Bani Park
          Jaipur
          26 June 20_ _

          My dear brother,

          I am glad to receive your letter. You have asked me about my future plans
          after completing my Sr Secondary. My examination result is going to be
          declared soon.I hope to pass with a good percentage. I want to join the army.
          I like military service.There I can serve my motherland. So after my Sr Sec
          I'll prepare for the NDA examination, for which I have already started my
          preparations. 

          Regards to mom and daddy and love to chinnu.

          Yours affectionately,
            Diwakar (chinna)

      
  2.  You want to attend the marriage of your cousin. Write a letter to the Principal
        to grant you leave for one weak.

                                                                                                                  PATHAPATNAM
                                                                                                                  26th July 2017.


                 TO
                 THE PRINCIPAL,
                 ABCD SCHOOL,
                 PATHAPATNAM.

                Respected  Sir (or) Madam,

                      The marriage of my cousin takes place on 1st July 2017. All members of
                  my family are leaving for Chennai on 29th June 2017. So I shall not be able
                  to attend the classes from 29th June 2017 to 5th July 2017.

                        I request you kindly to grant me leave from 29th June to 5th July  2017.

                                                                                                                     Thanking you,
                                                                                                                     Your obediently.
                                                                                                                     Chinnu.


  3.  Write a leave letter to your class teacher requesting for a couple of days leave.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is OSI model ? Explain the Layers of OSI model with diagram .

BUS AND MEMORY TRANSFERS

General Science(Biology) Bit